In coordination with the State of Indiana’s “Back on Track” plan and the IHSAA, North Decatur will resume conducting athletic activities on Monday, July 6th. Athletes should note the following:
- All athletes must complete the IHSAA Health History Questionnaire and turn it in to their coach.
- Athletes who have a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year only need to turn in this questionnaire for the 2020-2021 school year (unless the questionnaire indicates otherwise).
- New athletes and those required to get a new physical must have a physical turned in to be able to practice.
- All athletes must complete the Sudden Cardiac Arrest/Concussion form and turn it in to their coach.
- All athletes must Self-Screen themselves each day before attending an athletic workout or practice.
- These questions and the forms listed above can be found under the “Forms” menu of our athletic website (www.ndathletics.com).
- See the attached calendar for North Decatur July athletic activities.